Post 3: My Dream Job

Seven years ago, when I was at eight grade in my old school (wow, where did the time go), an old friend off  the one who was at the time was my current head teacher, visited my classroom to speak us about his job, he was a biotechnologist, speaking about alot off stuff related to what mean working at a lab all week and the whole day, but in that moment I was already in love with the idea of being all the day on a lab. I really do not why I love so much the laboratory, maybe in the deepest parts off my heart I am a truly mad scientist(joking off course), however even if I am not studyng biotechnology I am able to work on a lab in my current career, so my ideal job is anyone that allow me to stay oin lab all day doing something, even if I do not get very much money, at least enought to live and continue workingat the lab is good for me. However there is another job that I am allowed to perform as an food engineer and that is sensory evaluator, in summary in this work you taste food and describes it in the most objective way, but does not sounds fun?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future or Past