Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

A long time ago, I was in love with everything about mythology, specially the Greek one, I´m not sure why, perhaps it was the concept of destiny that all  their heroes have to fight against it, but I´m getting off the topic. I really want to visit Greece someday, which is a bit funny because I actually know very little about this country, yet I have this deep desire to visit their ancient but fascinating monuments, specially two of them, the enchanting Panathenaic Stadium in the city of Athenas, the place were the first Olympic Games were held and the Theatre of Dionysus since it is characterized for giving life to dramatic performances, of course in their time it was a form to fill the gods with joy. Nonetheless if I someday have the opportunity to live in Greece , I will try to learn the language, but my top priority is  travel to every single corner of that mystic country.

Comments

  1. I think It is a good option to visit Greece, because of the relevance It had in human history, It must be beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future or Past