Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future or Past

 This topic is very funny actually, I have always dreamed about going to Greece, but going to Greece in the past would be one of my most desirable dreams, I already explained in a previuos post why I personally love about Greece and their mithology, but going there when I was on their peak off culture woul be amazing, seeing one one wonders off the old world, the colossus of rhodes, I personally think I would collapse of the impression jajaja, I dont know if I would stay there, I really want to learn a lot of history off another places, starting with Greece and the barrier language would be an issue hard to solve on my own.

Coloso de Rodas - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre Another place that seems very interesting to me is the time when Jesus was born, I personally think than all of uss are interested in knowing the truth about that right?, definitely I am no interested in beeing there more time than I should be, the climate conditions off that part of the world should be horrible, specially with no air conditionated. Finally but not less important I woul like to see my younger self and warning him about Covid-19, so He enjoyed more those beautifull years before Covid, those 3 years were horrible, that time definitely made my brain to get stuck on the past.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit