Post 2: The Best Concert ever

This topic is a bit funny to me, because I have only been in one concert during my whole life, and it was a very long time ago, I think it was in February 2016, where i went to see the world famous band The Rolling Stones perform. At that point in my life, I had only hear about this band because my parents were huge fans and dude, who do not love The Rolling Stones? even If I hardly knew any of their songs, my mother insisted me to go because this was maybe their last time coming to Chile since they were aging notoriously. I do not remember much about the music that they played that night, but I have a very special memory about this concert, this was a few months after Chile won the 2015 America Cup of football, so as soon after they finished to perform a few songs, the main singer said in Spanish: "Gracias, es muy bueno estar devuelta en este estadio, con su historia tan accidentada, como ganar la copa América", with their non-native accent, so it was a mix between epic and funny.While I was doing this blog, I did watch again the concert in Youtube and all I can is say is their music is pretty good.

The Rolling Stones - Live in Santiago, Chile 2016 (Audio Full Concert) @  Estadio Nacional 3/2/2016 - YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future or Past